Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Help Comes

Then out of the blue I found a helpful tool - Mike Brescia's "Think Right Now! for Windows", which you will find Here, and that and my painstaking efforts began to bring peace and a new sense of confidence.   Two and a half years down the track I am now debt-free and my online graphics business and Art sales are beginning to yield me a little return, because doors have opened for me to sell my art without leaving my home. I have some small goals in mind, and they are starting to materialise. I am not out of the woods yet - life is not that simple - and I know that this need to monitor the brain is an ongoing work, but I also sense that the keys to my future are slowly coming within my reach.

As far as my mom is concerned, the position has not changed, but my feelings about the situation have changed, and that is the crucial part. Master this concept: The outside circumstances will not change until the inner thought patterns have changed FIRST. My favourite saying is a wonderful quote that can be interpreted and applied at so many levels: "The price of freedom is eternal vigilance".
- - -
Technorati Tags:
, , , ,

No comments: