Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Our Places

If you would like to see the two properties that my parents developed here in the Far North of New Zealand, please visit their display pages on my Virtual Garden Safari site at:
Darwin Road
Greystone
The second one is the property I live on now. I have decided to open this site free to my friends who are caring for loved ones. If you'd like to send me some pics and a write-up of your garden I would be glad to publish them for you. Just go HERE, click on Join Us and fill out the form.   Don't be shy - you only have to send pictures of the good bits of your garden, or your favourite plants......
- - -
Technorati Tags:
, , , ,

2 comments:

DebP said...

Patricia--This site is just wonderful. And your property is a dreamland! I have a modest (now somewhat untended) garden at my home--this will be an incentive to go work on it. Over the past several years I've gotten interested in antique roses. But I also love native No. American flowers. Looking at your garden is an inspiration.

Deb

Patricia said...

Deb - you are welcome! I originally set up VGS with the intention of it being a paid members site, but I have decided to open it free to people who are in restricted circumstances due to caring for loved ones. If you'd like to send me some pics and a write-up of your garden I would be glad to publish them for you. Just go to http://virtualgardensafari.com/ click on Join Us and fill out the form!
Patricia