Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Helpful Information

I am breaking into my narrative to bring you what I consider to be a really useful piece of information.

Last week a client suggested I try my mom on Chamomile Tea. When I got out my herbals, I was surprised to find that as well as having a reputation for aiding sleep and calming the stomach, it helps with "youthful mental alertness". So I grabbed a packet from our supermarket and started her on it a couple of days ago.

I am amazed at the result. The worst aspect of her disease to me was the mental negativity, which was all-pervading and continuous. I have to report that since drinking this tea for the last couple of days, she is more positive and cheerful. That is something I had thought never, ever to see again.

I should perhaps say that although I don't expect any improvement in the condition itself, a more cheerful disposition would make my job immeasurably lighter.

- - -
Technorati Tags:
, , , ,

No comments: