Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Interlude

Later that evening on the internet, I typed "gangrene" into google. Looking through the results, I noticed a website called Reverse Gangrene, and went to investigate.

It is a website well worth looking at for people dealing with the elderly and with circulation problems. To anyone with an understanding of alternative medicine, it makes sense, and the product is exceptional. I showed the information to our doctor the following day and asked her if I should order some. She was impressed and said "Yes!"

But it wasn't to be. When I rang the firm in Canada, there had been an unprecedented run on the product and they were completely out of stock for 6 weeks while more was being manufactured.

So: I had been given access to the information - but Kath's time had really come at last.

- - -
Technorati Tags:
, , , , , , , , ,

No comments: