Thursday, February 19, 2009

Some Notes on Reverse Gangrene

As you may know if you've read much of this blog, or been to my Health News website, I have a strong interest in alternative health. This was born out of my own lifetime struggle with what after 20 years was finally diagnosed as chronic systemic candida, contracted on board ship in the course of a double epidemic of dysentery and asian flu. A legacy of antibiotics.

When I discovered the Reverse Gangrene site, I felt I had found another part to the huge puzzle that is the story of human health. It seemed to me that a product with the capacity to improve circulation to the extent of reversing necrosis in the extremities of the feet just MIGHT also hold a key to helping those with Alzheimers disease. I certainly felt that improving blood circulation and the level of nutrition throughout the body had possibilites for improving brain function.

I was also fascinated by the dietary recommendations on this website, written to help people give their recovery the best chance possible. When one thinks of compromised circulation, what naturally comes to mind as the main culprit is dietary fats. I was initially amazed to find that in the dietary recommendations for combating gangrene, SUGAR was at the top of the list of no-nos - not just sugar in the sense of pure white and deadly, but all types of sugar, plus carbohydrates.

Then I had a lightbulb moment regarding diabetes and the circulatory problems that diabetics are prone to. I recalled working during my university holidays at one of the rest-homes for the NZ Foundation for the Blind (Kath was responsible for this large organisation's payroll at the time), and I remembered how many of our ladies there had diabetes and how the diabetics had to have their feet watched constantly for gangrene. Sugar in the blood ...

I would very much have liked to try out the Reverse Gangrene product on Kath - not only of course in the hope of reversing her gangrene, but also to see if it would have helped her brain function. But it was not to be, and ALL I CAN DO NOW is pass on this information to others who might be able to make use of it. Again, the website is HERE - and I have absolutely nothing to gain by referring you to it.

- - -
Technorati Tags:
, , , , , , , , ,

1 comment:

Partenope said...

My mother is trying clear g formula. She is a type II diabetic and developed dry gangrene in her right foot.
She suffered severe pain in the right leg particularly at night for months. She went into hospital for an angio/ balloon dilatation, which was unsuccessful, and came out with a hospital acquired pseudomonas infection in the foot . As it states on the "reverse gangrene" website, you can't necessarily extrapolate your own experience to others, but we have nothing but good to report about this product. After using it for 3 months, she is virtually pain free, after months of debilitating pain, for which conventional medicine said morphine, with it's upsetting side effects would be the only effective analgesia.
The infection is gone, and the only analgesia she is now taking is paracetomol and ibuprofen as rquired. Her necrotic toes are separating off from the rest of the foot. They will eventually fall off as healing progresses. Without this formula, surgical amputation would have been the only other option. Now we don't have to consider it, and the surgeons don't want to see her for another 3 months as they are quite happy with her condition.
I also have nothing to gain by giving my recommendation to this product. But the word needs to be spread, as people are suffering, more than likely needlessly, and being offered limited treatment options.
People need to make informed decisions. If they are not aware of every option that is available, then how can they?